Nature’s Tattva Baobab oil begins its journey deep in the vast savannahs of south Africa, where the baobab tree grows naturally. The fruit harvested during the growing season, will actually drop from the tree when ripe. These gourd shaped fruits, collected by women groups, are as nutritious as they are delicious. Inside the fruit pulp lies the baobab seed, which is the source of the baobab oil. When processed and pressed, the seeds yield an incredible oil. Baobab oil is rich in essential nutrients for the skin. Baobab oil is excellent for tired, dry and dull skin. A few drops will begin to restore, nourish and nurture the skin. Baobab can be used as a skin moisturizer or beneath your daily face cream. It is also excellent for a body moisturizer. Use: apply baobab oil as needed to the face, body and cuticle areas. Wipe away excess oil with a tissue.
Natural African Baobab Oil- Cold Pressed
- Sourced from the Wild Baobab Fruit Seed from Southern Africa. It grows in the Wild and hence is just as nature intended it to be.
- Rich in nutrients, Baobab oil is excellent for Dry, Dull and tired skin. Few drops of the oil alone or under your face cream, and you can expect a glowing skin throughout the day.
- Excellent tonic for face and body alike. This oil works as a gentle face cleanser by removing dust, makeup and other impurities that settle on your skin through the day.
- This oil also aids in soothing a dry and itchy scalp and improves the overall quality of hair.
- It is easily absorbed in the skin and hair, leaving them non-greasy. Therefore ideal for daily application.