The Womenpreneurship program would be governed by the following Terms & Conditions, and are subject to change at any time during the program, at the will of the Company.
The Womenpreneur, hereby called the “Partner”, by responding in affirmation to this email, agrees to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Partner will have to buy a minimum stocks of `5000 to avail the discounts as mentioned below.
- Total Value: `5000+, Margin: 25%
- Total Value `7500+, Margin: 30%
- Total Value `10,000+, Margin: 35%
- The partner agrees to share data of the sales made by them in a particular month, in format provided by the Company.
- The partner agrees to make the payments upfront for all purchases done on the website
- The transport fee for transportation of bought goods from the company, to the partner is borne by the company.
- The partner is bound to sell minimum products worth buying value of `5000 in 2 months, if not, the partner will be delisted from the program, and be given a credit note for the unsold product. Remember, no monetary refund will be given.
- The transportation and negotiations with the customer, will be handled by the partner itself. All local transportation and expenses will be borne by the partner.
- Company will share data with the partner to help them make an informed decision about the stock inventories.
- Any unsold inventory needs to be returned to the Company within 90 days of purchase, and company will issue a credit note for the same. Please note, no refund in monetary terms will ever be given by the company under this partnership.
- Any products returned after 90 days of invoicing, will NOT be considered for credit note issuance.
- If you wish to terminate the partnership, you can send back the unsold inventory to the company, and the company will issue a credit note of the value of the refund. Please note, again, no monetary refund will be made for the same.
- All transportation fees/charges for the return of goods from the partner to the company will be borne by the partner.
- The company agrees to send offline sales leads to the partner to promote business.
- The company agrees to list the partner as the official Womenpreneur on their official website.
- The company agrees to share marketing material with the partner to promote their business.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the agreement with the partner at any time, without prior notice. However, in such a case, a monetary refund will be given to the partner for unsold inventory.
- The company agrees to share sales volume linked incentives with the partners from time to time.
If you agree to all the above points, please click on the click here, and schedule an onboarding call. You can ask any further doubts that you may have post this also on the same call. To schedule call, click here.
Team Nature’s Tattva